Forum Marvel Index du Forum
Forum Marvel
Forum de l'alliance MARVEL de l'univers Cygnus Ogame.

Forum Marvel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Eden Hazard willling to play out of position under Antonio C ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Marvel Index du Forum -> alliance marvel -> Présentation de l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard willling to play out of position under Antonio C Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

สมัคร แทง บอล Eden Hazard says he has no problem with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte playing him out of his favourite position.

In recent big games, Conte has opted to use Hazard in a 'false nine' role rather than his preferred position on the left wing.

However, ahead of Chelsea's crunch Premier League game against Tottenham on Sunday, live on Sky Sports, the Belgium playmaker insists he is willing to sacrifice his favoured role for the good of the team.

"I just want to be on the pitch," Hazard told Sky Sports News. "Number 9, 10, I can play left-back if the manager wants, no problem. I just want to be on the pitch and try to give everything like I do every time.

"I'm happy with Chelsea," he added. "I am just thinking about the end of the season and the World Cup. I have got two years left on my contract so I am just happy." สมัคร แทง บอล

Hazard is currently on international duty with Belgium and is set to feature in Tuesday's friendly against Saudi Arabia.

Belgium have been drawn in Group G at the World Cup with England, Panama and Tunisia and Hazard believes they are equipped to go much further than they did in 2014 when they reached the quarter-finals.

"Four years ago was the first World Cup for almost all of the players in the national team," he said. "Now we have the experience four years later so we know what to do to be ready.

"We have one target which is to go to the final and then we will see what happens." สมัคร แทง บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: La Liga round-up: Valencia held at Celta Vigo Répondre en citant

sbo888 Valencia missed the chance to put more pressure on La Liga rivals Real Madrid after a 1-1 draw at Celta Vigo. Valencia could have moved level on points with Real Madrid, who could only manage a draw at home against Athletic Bilbao on Wednesday night. Santi Mina fired the visitors in front on the hour mark after latching onto a chipped pass from Goncalo Guedes into the right side of the penalty area, but the lead did not last long.

On 63 minutes, Daniel Wass clipped a free-kick from the left into the Valencia 18-yard box, where Maxi Gomez headed in. Celta - who drew 2-2 against leaders Barcelona at Estadio Balaidos on Tuesday night - almost went in front with 15 minutes left, but Danish winger Wass sent a header just over. Valencia defender Ruben Vezo then saw his late header following a free-kick saved by Celta Vigo goalkeeper Sergio Alvarez. sbo888

In Saturday's early kick-off, Getafe continued their late-season push for a possible European place with a 1-0 victory at Eibar. Mathias Olivera struck the only goal in the 23rd minute when he got on the end of Faycal Fajr's deep cross to guide a header back across Eibar goalkeeper Marko Dmitrovic and into the net.

The victory is Getafe's third on the trot in LaLiga and leaves them three points behind sixth-placed Villarreal heading into their final four games. And while Getafe's run-in includes winnable-looking fixtures against Girona, Las Palmas and Malaga, the Yellow Submarine have to play Barcelona, Real Madrid and Valencia in their last five matches. sbo888

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 06:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City monitoring defender Lucas Halter Répondre en citant

Manchester City monitoring defender Lucas Halter

sbobet8888 Manchester City are monitoring the progress of Brazilian defender Lucas Halter, Sky Sports News understands. The 17-year-old, who has attracted the interest of a number of Europe's top clubs, currently plays for Atletico Paranaense in the Brazilian Serie A. Halter was part of the Brazil squad that finished in third place at the 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup after being knocked out by England at the semi-final stage.

If Halter does move to the Etihad Stadium, he will join a growing contingent of Brazilians with senior internationals Ederson, Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho and Danilo already at the club. City have also insisted defender John Stones will not be allowed to leave the club in the summer. sbobet8888

The England international has not featured for the recently crowned Premier League champions since returning from international duty to an abductor injury. City have said Stones remains firmly part of Pep Guardiola's plans moving forward and will be part of the squad aiming to defend the title next season. sbobet8888
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard willling to play out of position under Antonio C

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Marvel Index du Forum -> alliance marvel -> Présentation de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica